Website West Coast Corporation
This is a new role at WCC so this person will have the opportunity to set themselves and the company up for success for many years to come! The Digital Marketing Specialist will be the hub of activity to create demand and pull users and customers into the top of our sales funnel. The successful candidate will be directly responsible for managing WCC’s marketing automation system as well as WCC’s Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and other social media platforms, and email marketing. The digital marketing specialist will help grow the company by increasing website traffic as well as customer and user engagement. This person will work closely with the director of marketing, ecommerce and field sales teams to develop and launch successful marketing campaigns.
- Manage automated marketing service HUBSPOT Marketing Hub.
- Plan, develop and launch effective new customer acquisition and nurturing campaigns.
- Plan, develop and launch effective email marketing campaigns including existing customer touches, sales promotions and post trade show follow-up campaigns.
- Hand off marketing qualified leads to the appropriate sales manager.
- Manage Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and other social media outlets.
- Respond to comments, like and messages in a timely manner.
- Post new content at planned regular intervals.
- Continuously test, evaluate and update digital marketing strategies.
- Work with the outside and inside sales teams to ensure we are all engaged online.
- Write and develop website blog posts for Keybak.com and boomerangtool.com
- Work with eCommerce to develop website content for keybak.com and boomerangtool.com
- Assist in writing, developing and launching press releases, product information bulletins, and product sales collateral.
- Assist with new product launches.
- Gather and report voice of the customer (VOC) from online reviews, forums and other open sources.
- Execute and evaluate the effectiveness of a wide variety of details that involve email campaigns, outbound calls, tradeshows and events, media advertisements, promotions and other marketing plans.
- Implement project management system for documenting and tracking activities.
- Track and report on key metrics and status of new product releases.
- Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Travel as needed to tradeshows, conferences or meeting with customers, Less than 10% of the time.
- At least 3-years of relevant digital marketing experience is required.
- At least 1-year using HubSpot Marketing Hub and integration to Sales Hub is required.
- Expert level knowledge of HubSpot Marketing Hub is preferred.
- Experience in graphic design, the development of creative content, and email marketing experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) is required. Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop) is preferred.
- Demonstrated time and project management skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills able to work closely with sales, marketing and operation teams.
- Well organized and detail-oriented.
- Must be a conscientious, self-directed self-starter who enjoys and exhibits pride in his/her work and actively seeks challenges resulting in the betterment of the Department and Company.
- Proven track-record of getting marketing projects complete, on-time, and on-budget.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to HR@wcc-mfg.com