Website West Coast Corp.
Employ American engineuity to help working people live for productive lives
Title E-Commerce Supervisor
Reports to Vice President of Sales
Job and Opportunity Summary
Our employee-owned company, West Coast Corporation (WCC), is growing and profitable, with proven core product lines and new products that are helping working people live safer and more productive lives. We have talented, positive, can-do people who are tackling new challenges as we grow and seek continuous improvement. We pride ourselves on our entrepreneurial spirit, offering opportunities for personal and professional growth. Our online business is a major source of revenue that has been growing strongly for several years. If you’re an E-Commerce Professional who is interested in making a difference company-wide, WCC may have a place for you.
Your responsibilities over the next few years will focus on delivering revenue growth, collaborating with the Sales and Marketing teams, and supervising others. This position is of strategic importance because our online sales, plus sales to the E-Commerce divisions of our customers, are a major source of our revenue and profit. You will be directly responsible for the day-to-day operation of these programs, taking responsibility for achieving revenue growth goals and for delivering priority projects well, on-time, and on-budget. Additionally, you will need to have or develop the ability to recruit, train, supervise and motivate others as the E-Commerce team grows.
WCC is an employee-owned (ESOP) company of approximately 50 team members in Ontario, California. We’re known world-wide as the inventor of products that have become “American Classics” according to the New York Times. We serve customers globally with a wide range of products under the brands KEY-BAK, KEY-BAK Pro, and Boomerang Tools. Our products are handheld size mechanical devices found in diverse markets including hardware, hotel, health care, casino and gaming, manufacturing, security and law enforcement, and outdoor activities such as fishing and hunting.
Our Core Purpose is to help working people live more productive lives. We have six Core Values that guide the way we do business with each other, our customers, our vendors, and our channel partners. We also value personal and professional growth, diversity, and a collaborative, team-centered work environment. We work together to create, manufacture, promote and sell exceptional products and deliver award-winning service. While we have competitors, we design and build our products with clear differences that compel customers to buy from us.
- GROWTH: continue our trend of year-over-year revenue growth from e-commerce.
- AMAZON: maintain and enhance Amazon A+ product pages.
- CUSTOMER SITES: increase effectiveness and sales coming from, for example, Walmart.com, HomeDepot.com.
- WEBSITE: continuously improve e-commerce and corporate websites, and promptly resolve issues that arise.
- PROMOTION: Create and implement campaigns to drive traffic and purchases, e.g. using email, advertising.
- PLANNING: Develop a promotional calendar and implement activities including online support of product launches, seasonal offers, and selling overstocks and discontinued SKUs; develop and present plans for future growth.
- COLLABORATE: coordinate with teammates leading company efforts in Social Media, Marketing, and Sales.
- ANALYZE: monitor sales and KPIs, and report status and news to key stakeholders (e.g. weekly, monthly).
- WHOLESALE: lead all activities, giving dealers and distributors a B2C experience with B2B functionality, including net payment terms, live discounts, easy credit application processing, and tools to aide selling activities.
- MERCHANDISING: manage accuracy and presentation of product images, information, pricing, inventory.
- OWNER: ensure speedy resolution of all e-commerce issues for Customer Service and Operations.
Skills and Qualifications
- Expertise managing e-commerce on Amazon, Walmart.com, and other major websites.
- Expertise working with Shopify.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office applications.
- Competency with CRM and marketing automation tools, ideally HubSpot, or Salesforce.com or similar.
- Competency with Adobe Creative Suite (primarily Photoshop, InDesign, Lightroom, such as for making online ads and banners, modifying images as needed, allowing our graphics team to focus on Marketing and customer needs).
- Competency with SEM and SEO tools such as SEMRUSH, Amazon Advertising, Jungle Scout, Conversio, Campaign Monitor.
- Competency with HTML and CSS.
- Working familiarity with WordPress.
- Must be a proactive self-starter.
- Must be results focused, with excellent personal motivation and initiative.
- Able to work closely with cross-functional teams to identify opportunities for business process automation, enhanced customer satisfaction and business efficiencies.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- 2-3 years of e-commerce experience.
- 3-5 years of integrated marketing experience in various disciplines such as website design, email marketing, SEM, SEO, PPC, online advertising, social media, merchandising, promotion.
- Candidates will be asked to demonstrate their experience, skills, and to provide online examples of their work.
- BA or BS in Business, Marketing or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Active involvement in industry or professional organizations is desired as an indication of a continuous learner.
More About West Coast Corporation
Our senior management team has been with the company for many years and has demonstrated the ability to consistently run a profitable company by providing clear direction and the resources to succeed in a people-centered, entrepreneurial environment. As an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) company all employees are shareholders and owners (after a standard qualification period). As owners, our people engage their entrepreneurial and business instincts to work as part of a small team that is making things happen, building value, and creating American jobs. We offer very competitive compensation to top-notch people who help us accelerate the growth of an exceptional company. Compensation is dependent upon qualifications and includes a competitive base salary plus potential for performance bonuses. We are growing year-over-year with existing and new products, along with acquisitions, all of which create opportunities for professional growth. We believe all employees have a direct impact on our business and our shared future.
- Selected potential candidates will be required to submit to pre-employment drug testing, background and reference checks, and a medical evaluation.
- While relocation support may be available, we have a demonstrated track-record of success and preference for hiring local candidates who know and are comfortable with the area where we work.
- West Coast Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. We recognize the value of diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of any characteristic protected by state or federal law.
- Additional information about our company and brands is available from wcc-mfg.com.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com